Low FODMAP Instant Pot Beef & Vegetable Stew, a hearty meal that you will love to have for the dinner!
Low FODMAP Instant Pot Beef & Vegetable Stew
- 2 lbs beef steak, cubed
- 2 tbsps spring onion (green part only)
- 500 grams tomatoes, canned
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 big potatoes, cut in 6 pieces
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Organic Asafoetida/Asafetida (Hing) powder
- 2 tbsps garlic oil
- water, as required
- 1/8 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1.5 tbsp Low FODMAP Certified Curry Sauce
- In the instant pot, add garlic oil and Gluten Free Organic Asafoetida/Asafetida (Hing) powder and sauté for about 2 minutes. Add beef and cook for about 3 minutes until brown. Add Low FODMAP Certified Curry Sauce, canned tomatoes, bay leaves and potatoes. Stir and add a little water. Close the lid of the pot, set the pressure vent to sealing and then press stew for 30 minutes.
- When it displays off, stew is ready. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
- Serve with brown rice or flatbread. Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our recipe of Low FODMAP Beef & Vegetable Stew Recipe!5