Low FODMAP Hot Thai Chicken Noodles Soup, a perfect option for cold weather!
Low FODMAP Hot Thai Chicken Noodles Soup
- 100 gram rice noodles
- 1 litre hot water
- 4 cups Low FODMAP Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth Concentrate, Savory Choice
- 1 cooked chicken breast, separated into pieces
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 bok choy leaves
- 3 spring onion, finely sliced (green part only)
- 2 bunch of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsps Kikkoman Gluten Free Tamari Soy Sauce (10oz) – Low FODMAP
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 small Ginger pieces
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/8 fresh coriander leaves
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 tsps olive oil
- In a deep bowl, add the rice noodles and the hot water. Cover and let the noodles soak for at least 20 minutes, or until softened.
- In the meanwhile, prepare the soup base. In a saucepan, add Low FODMAP Reduced Sodium Chicken Broth Concentrate, Savory Choice, carrot, bok choy leaves, spring onion, chicken and Gluten Free Tamari Soy Sauce (10oz) – Low FODMAP and seasonings to taste.
- Heat over medium heat until the bubbles start appearing on the top. Reduce the heat. cover and simmer until the veggies are completely cooked.
- Equally, add the noodles into the two bowls and pour the soup base over the top. Top with the lime and coriander leaves. Drizzle with some olive oil, if desired. Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our recipe of Low FODMAP Thai Chicken Noodles Soup Recipe!5