Enjoy this Low FODMAP Grilled Veggies With Sesame Seeds recipe as a main course for lunch or dinner!
Low FODMAP Grilled Veggies With Sesame Seeds
- 4 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced (oyster only)
- 2 cups caroots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups scallions, sliced (green part only)
- 2 cups red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green beans
- 2 tsps toasted sesame seeds
- 4 tbsps garlic infused oil
- 2 tsps Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Lemon Herb Seasoning)
- 2 tbsps unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tbsps reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Prepare the grill on medium-high heat. In a large bowl, toss carrots, scallions, green beans and mushrooms with 3 tbsps. garlic infused oil. Season the veggies with 1 tsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Lemon Herb Seasoning).
- Grill the veggies, turning occasionally until they turn charred and tender in spots for about 4 minutes. Cool the veggies slightly on a cutting board.
- Meanwhile, take a large bowl and whisk in vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and remaining 1 tbsp. garlic infused oil.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the veggies and season with another teaspoon of Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Lemon Herb Seasoning). In the end, toss them with or sprinkle sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy!
And if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share! We hope you enjoyed the Low FODMAP Grilled Veggies With Sesame Seeds recipe from The FODMAPPER—Low FODMAP Grilled Veggies With Sesame Seeds Recipe!2