A Low FODMAP Easy Italian Pasta Salad, you will love to have in the summers!
Low FODMAP Easy Italian Pasta Salad
- 8 oz Rotini, uncooked
- 1/2 Cucumber, seeded and diced
- 3 Cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup broccoli, heads only
- 2 tbsp chives, minced
For salad dressing
- 1.5 tbsp Low FODMAP Certified Salad Dressing (Basil & Lemon)
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 0.5 tsp. sugar
- Cook the rotini pasta as per the instructions that are given on the package. Drain and pour cold water over pasta until cool. In a large mixing bowl, add the pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, red pepper, broccoli heads, and chives. Mix until well-combined, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add Low FODMAP Certified Salad Dressing (Basil & Lemon), freshly ground black pepper and sugar. Stir and pour it over the pasta and veggies. Toss the ingredients well with the salad dressing, before serving.
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our recipe of Low FODMAP Vegan Italian Pasta Salad!20