Delicious Low FODMAP Crispy Chicken Cutlets, ready in just less than an hour!
Low FODMAP Crispy Chicken Cutlets
- Add gluten-free bread crumbs, pecans, 1 tbsp. FODMAP Spice Mix (Cajun/Creole Seasoning) and parmesan cheese in the food processor and process until pecans are chopped.
- Spread this mixture on to a plate.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs.
- Take a large skillet and cover its bottom with some garlic oil and heat for at least 5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- In the meanwhile, wash chicken in cold water and pat dry. Mix another tbsp of FODMAP Spice Mix (Cajun/Creole Seasoning) in a shaker bag. Toss the cutlets with this mixture and set aside.
- Dip the floured chicken in the beaten eggs and then pat on to the nut mixture so that it covers the chicken. Place the cutlets in the hot oil and cook for about 3 minutes per side. Once done. dish them out on to the serving platter. Repeat the same procedure with the remaining pieces.
- Serve with rice & fresh parsley over the top Enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our recipe of Low FODMAP Crispy Chicken Cutlets Recipe!1