These deliciously healthy, Low FODMAP Beef Skewers are a perfect choice to serve to your guests at the dinner table!
Low FODMAP Beef Skewers
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 lbs. sirloin steak, cut into chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cubed
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1.5 tsp. Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub)
- Toss the sirloin steak and vegetables in olive oil until well-coated.
- Add Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub) and toss well until coated.
- Thread the beef chunks onto the skewers followed by a vegetable piece.
- Place the skewers onto the grill and let them grill over medium heat with occasional turning for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked from each side.
- Serve these hot with a dipping sauce and enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Beef Skewers Recipe!4