Easy to make Low FODMAP Beef Nachos, that is a perfect option to satisfy your light hunger!
Low FODMAP Beef Nachos
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g beef,minced
- 300 g can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup coriander, chopped
- 230 g packed corn chips
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1.5 tbsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Mexican/Taco Seasoning Mix)
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup tomato salsa
- 1/2 cabbage, thinly sliced for serving (optional)
- sour cream, for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200C. In a non-stick frying pan, pour some oil and heat until it starts to simmer. Add Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Mexican/Taco Seasoning Mix). Stir and add mince. Cook until browned with constant stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Add the kidney beans, kosher salt, tomato paste, and water. Lower the heat and simmer until thick, for about 5 minutes. Add chopped coriander and stir well.
- Spread the corn chips over a heatproof plate. Top the chips with mince and sprinkle some cheese. Bake until hot, for about 15 minutes. Top with cabbage, salsa, and sour cream. Serve and enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Beef Nachos recipe!6