Prepare this Low FODMAP Quick & Easy Beef Burger in less than an hour!
Low FODMAP Quick & Easy Beef Burger Recipe | No Onion No Garlic Recipe
For Beef patties
- 1.1 pound ground beef
- 1 tbsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub)
- 0.5 tsp Kosher salt
- 4 cups lettuce
- 1 small cucumber
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 4 gluten-free buns
- 4 cheese slices
- Take a large bowl and add ground beef, 1 tbsp. Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (BBQ Seasoning Rub) and 0.5 tsp. Kosher salt. Mix the ingredients until well-combined. Divide the patty mixture equally and make patties (2 per each person). Cover the patties in a plastic wrap; place them into the refrigerator for about 15 minutes.
- Take a large pan and lightly grease the pan with the cooking spray. Heat the prepared pan over medium-high heat. Fry the patties in the pan for about 7 minutes per each side, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, cut thin slices of the cucumber and tomatoes to prepare the ingredients for the salad.
- Toast the gluten-free buns, if desired. To assemble the burger, place the patty, salad and cheese slice. Drizzle with mayonnaise, if desired. Serve and enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP quick & easy recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our low FODMAP Quick & Easy Beef Burger recipe!52