Have a craving for pasta? Look no further than this kid friendly low FODMAP Taco Spaghetti recipe. This is one of our favorite kid friendly low FODMAP recipes!
This is what happens when you combine spaghetti with all of your favorite taco flavors! The best darn weeknight meal ever, that’s what.
Low FODMAP Kid Friendly Taco Spaghetti Recipe
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions till firm. Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a pot, sauté ground meat & Casa de Sante low FODMAP taco seasoning over medium heat approximately 7 minutes, until no longer pink. Stir in water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered for 5 minutes, stirring.
- Add tomatoes, cheese and Casa de Sante low FDOMAP salsa to ground meat. Drain spaghetti; add to vegan ground meat mixture and toss to combine.
- Add drained spaghetti to ground meat mixture and stir to mix.
- Transfer the ground meat and spaghetti mixture to a greased baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. When done, let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
If you love this vegetarian low FODMAP recipe? Feel free to share!
We hope you enjoyed this Vegetarian Low FODMAP Taco Spaghetti Recipe from The FODMAP Experts!