This delicious Low FODMAP Shrimp Alfredo is packed with flavor and creaminess that your family will definitely love!
Low FODMAP Shrimp Alfredo
- 2 green onions, chopped (green part only)
- 2 tsp garlic oil
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb)
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (9 oz package) fettucine
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 3 tbsps less fat cream cheese
- Cook the pasta as per the directions mentioned on the package. Drain the pasta in a bowl and reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Set aside.
- Saute green onions in oil over medium heat and add shrimp and cook for 4 minutes with constant stirring, or until shrimp is completely done. Remove it from the pan and set aside.
- Reduce the heat and combine the cheese, reserved liquid, half-and-half, cream cheese and Low FODMAP Certified Spice Mix (Tuscan Herb) and salt in the pan. Cook until the cheese melts, for about 2 minutes.
- Combine shrimp mixture with the pasta and cheese mixture. Serve and enjoy!
For more amazing low FODMAP recipes, click here.
Also, if you love this low FODMAP recipe, feel free to share & bookmark our site for more No Onion & No Garlic Recipes! We hope you enjoyed our Low FODMAP Shrimp Alfredo!